Terms & Conditions.
By enrolling in and/or attending a course, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- If you are enrolled in weekly classes and you miss a class you can attend a replacement class subject to such classes being available. Please contact the Studio Director to arrange this.
- You understand and voluntarily assume all innate and obvious risks associated with the course, including, but not limited to all risks of personal injury and any losses caused by or arising from acts or omissions of the course coordinators and staff.
- You indemnify us against any proper claims, costs or damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA reserves the right to make amendments to its programs without prior notice either before or during a course or to cancel a course.
- SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA reserves the right to merge published age groups and structure classes as required.
- SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA reserves the right to refuse any enrolment as permitted by law or to request a participant to leave a course if they are disruptive, consistently late or have not paid their fees.
- SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA may take and use photographs or videos for promotional and archival purposes.
- Should SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA staff deem it necessary for an ambulance to be called the cost will be incurred by the participant or their guardian/parent.
- Where recordings of classwork or digital learning assets such as scripts or pre-recorded video are provided, this material remains the copyright of SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA and can only be used by the participant for personal use, it may not be copied, sold, screened publicly or submitted to agents, festivals or for school projects without the permission of SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA .
- Closed in, flat shoes should be worn for all classes.
- If you are less than eighteen years old, you and your guardian agree that your enrolment and/or participation in the course is adequate consideration for your obligations set out in these Terms and Conditions and that you and your guardian consider the provisions of these Terms and Conditions to be reasonable and for your benefit.
- If you are eighteen years or older you agree that you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- By enrolling in a SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA course I agree to comply with SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA’s COVID-safe procedures and follow any direction from staff to ensure a COVID-safe environment at SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA – see SCREEN ACTORS AUSTRALIA’s COVID SAFE POLICY for more information.